Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Really awesome

I really liked it and hearing the sweet sound of ensiferum in the background added a warm feeling to it.

Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

Agree on that Southpark-Korgoth crossover thing!

Liked the very senseless, VERY SENSELESS, fighting Scenes and the way Goremaster slayed his enemies(wich was really senseless, what is good in my eyes :P - i mean come on.. an arm as a sawing blade XD)
Also like the Idea to transfere the Superhero/-villain setting into the middle ages.

But the Meeting in the beginning almost made me leave and the animations need work! If you really intended to make it Southpark influenced the characters are far to less simplified(i mean in proportions).

CaptainHicks responds:

You're right about the animation at the beginning. Check out episode 2 if you haven't already!

Super Smash Super Smash

Totally awesome

The only thing i have to say is: although the music is a known Mario remix the silent parts of the track reduce the action in the video a bit.

Awesome work really!

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

I must say, seldom I was this touched by a browser game. I kinda think these timeline f*kup storys always get extremely complicated. Anyway, this game is awesome! Keep up the good work! *faved*

One Button Bob One Button Bob

Yeah!

Was really fun!!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Nice

Cool idea

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

Reminds me of something

Yup! Sounds like it could be on teh Castle Crashers Soundtrack i think! Is a good groovy song ^^

Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

This is It!!!

This is exactly, what i like about newgrounds music ^^. Good work!

F-777 responds:

Thanks so much!
Im glad you like it!

CT - Frog's Theme CT - Frog's Theme

Like it

Reminds me oretty good of that great game. Love to hera this song!

CandySoup responds: