Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Really awesome

I really liked it and hearing the sweet sound of ensiferum in the background added a warm feeling to it.

Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

Agree on that Southpark-Korgoth crossover thing!

Liked the very senseless, VERY SENSELESS, fighting Scenes and the way Goremaster slayed his enemies(wich was really senseless, what is good in my eyes :P - i mean come on.. an arm as a sawing blade XD)
Also like the Idea to transfere the Superhero/-villain setting into the middle ages.

But the Meeting in the beginning almost made me leave and the animations need work! If you really intended to make it Southpark influenced the characters are far to less simplified(i mean in proportions).

CaptainHicks responds:

You're right about the animation at the beginning. Check out episode 2 if you haven't already!

Super Smash Super Smash

Totally awesome

The only thing i have to say is: although the music is a known Mario remix the silent parts of the track reduce the action in the video a bit.

Awesome work really!

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

WTF 111one111eleven

Don't know what to say seriously....

Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

Cool

Nice concept, nice animation, nice music. Nice Flash!
I liked how you transfomred the human towards the alien ^^

But i am one of the guys who thinks that humanity is NOT beauty. Sorry man! maybe we advanced during the centuries but that doesn't avoid that we are destroying our planet (And i am serious that we will destroy other planets too if we have to find us a new home some day).

Humanity does not deserve such an advertisement!

That would be like i would say: "Hey, look at me! I am great! I am beautiful! I am the true meaning of perfection °.°!"

Fight in the Forest. Fight in the Forest.

Wow

This is your first? Very impressive! No really! I am a little bit jealous because in my school we don't get much time for video animation. (the only results i could get are the two things i submitted here...)

Okay now firin' some critizizm:
You should ad additional frames to make the animation more fluent. The pixelart style was okay i like that style, too. Try to use more exciting poses and the music was no good choice i think. In the beginning it created a feeling for the scenery but as the characters begin to fight the music is to slow. The sound effects seemed to come from a different world. Mabe because they were too loud.

Keep up the good work! I think you will reach a lot ^^

Pigeon! Pigeon!

Made me smile

Was a funny idea but for me not worth a 10 ;)

T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

Cool cool

I think the other reviews told you how good your work is^^ I want to accompany so.
The only thing missing is what really freaks me out.

Mario's Recital Mario's Recital

Not my kind of humor

Noone saw that coming and thats the only thing good in this video. The animation were okay the sound, too.

Beer Run! Beer Run!